The Carbide Store Returns
The Carbide Store allows customers to return items purchased from us subject to the following conditions:
· To make a return, it is necessary to contact The Carbide Store to obtain a RGA number.
· A fully completed Return Goods Authorization form (RGA) MUST be included with every return which will be email to you.
· To make a return, you must first make a new purchase from The Carbide Store for the correct item that you need (this is your offsetting order, which does not have to equal the same dollar amount as your original purchase so long as the basic type of tool is equivalent).
· Returned goods must be unused, and in original undamaged packaging. Only complete package quantities are acceptable for returns to our suppliers.
· As of 3/1/2010, Iscar has classified over 12,000 of their products as Semi-Standards, which are non-returnable.
· Credit for returned items will be issued against the same credit card used to make the original purchase, after the returned items are received with a completed RGA form and a copy of the offsetting order acknowledgement. It is most efficient for us to process returns to our suppliers for many items all at once, so PLEASE ALLOW 30-60 DAYS for your credit to be issued back to your card, before contacting The Carbide Store.
· A 10% processing fee will be accessed on customer-fault returns within 30 days of order date. The Carbide Store fault returns within 30 days of order date will be issued a full credit.
- Not all items returned beyond 30 days of the order date may be returned. Contact The Carbide Store by email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- If approved, items returned beyond 30 days of the order date may be subject to an additional 20% restocking charge.
- The following items MUST be included in your return package:
- Items being returned in original, undamaged packaging
- Completed RGA form
- Copy of offsetting order acknowledgement
- Ship to The Carbide Store, 630 Noble Street Anniston, AL 36201